The NRW Venture Academy will take place on November 4th at Bio Campus Cologne.
The NRW Venture Academy consists of a full day of Investor Readiness preparation run by selected international and local mentors fine-tuning business models and sharpening business propositions of the participating entrepreneurs. The workshop will provide entrepreneurs with necessary tools to obtain funding, grow, and make the most out of the summit. Besides boosting the interaction between mentors and entrepreneurs, the NRW Venture Academy is an excellent opportunity for the entrepreneurs to learn from each other and create a peer group.
Key Benefits for Entrepreneurs:
- Get your business ready for investors.
- Increase your chance to pitch at the Tech Tour Contest Final.
- Clarify your company’s Unique Selling Proposition.
- Learn to communicate your value to investors.
- Prepare, present and perfect a 5 minutes investor PowerPoint presentation.
- Visibility through our website, conference binder and social media channels.
The event aims to better engage, select and prepare the NRW companies for the online selection to present at the Tech Tour Contest Final, on 9-10 December in Essen.
The Final will present 175+ European innovative companies in the Digital, Healthcare and Sustainability sectors to an international audience of investors, key corporates and innovation experts.
PROGRAMME & REGISTRATION HERE