The logistics industry benefits immensely from the latest technology and will continue to grow as more advances are made. On one hand this is a major challenge, on the other hand it offers plenty of opportunities. Improved technology has increased productivity in the supply chain, minimizing costs and errors.
Where do you start this digital transformation? And who are the companies that can assist in taking the first or next steps?
As part of the Interreg HYPEREGIO program “Innovation2Market”, LIOF, Basse-Meuse Développement (Belgium) and Kreis Euskirchen (Germany) organize a special matchmaking event on this theme. You will be informed about which chances there are for your company: Dutch, German and Belgian companies will share their knowledge with you. During the event we will try to match the demand with the offering, the problem with a solution and this in a cross-border way of cooperation.
- 12:00: Registration and business lunch
- 13:00: Introduction Logistics Industry in Limburg by Dr. Joost van den Akker, Regional Minister of Economic Affairs
- 13:20: Presentation by Ahold Delhaize (NL) by Iris Freericks
- 13:45: Presentation by RWTH Logistik Cluster (D) by Christian Maasem
- 14:30: Start pitchround with short pitches of companies that are active in this field (Trapps Wise, Global Software, Pharox, Sjoprz, Mediaan, Navabi Gmbh and more)
- 15:40: Introduction to HYPEREGIO by Jorg van der Meij
- 15:50: Start 1-on-1 meetings (matchmaking)
- Networking and drinks
The location of the event is very fitting to the cross border nature of the event: at the beautiful Statenzaal of the Gouvernement aan de Maas in Maastricht the ‘Treaty on European Union’ was signed in 1992.
You can further information here.
Participation is free of charge, but registration is mandatory.